Here are 20 things to do while on the Golden Triangle Tour:
1. Visit the Taj Mahal in Agra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
The Taj Mahal is made of white marble and adorned with intricate carvings and precious stones. It is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
2. Take a rickshaw ride through the narrow streets of Old Delhi and explore the Chandni Chowk market.
3. Visit the Red Fort in Delhi, a UNESCO World Heritage Site that was the main residence of the Mughal emperors.
4. See the Hawa Mahal in Jaipur, also known as the “Palace of the Winds.”
5. Take a camel ride through the desert in Pushkar.
6. Visit the Amber Fort in Jaipur, a stunning hilltop fort with beautiful gardens and intricate marble carvings.
The Amber Fort is a stunning hilltop fort located in Jaipur. It was built in the 16th century and is known for its beautiful gardens and intricate marble carvings. The Amber Fort is a popular tourist attraction in Jaipur and offers panoramic views of the surrounding area.
7. Go on a tiger safari in Ranthambore National Park.
8. Visit the City Palace in Jaipur, a beautiful blend of Rajasthani and Mughal architecture.
9. Explore the Humayun’s Tomb in Delhi, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and an important example of Mughal architecture.
10. See the Jantar Mantar in Jaipur, an observatory with giant instruments used for tracking the movements of the stars and planets.
11. Visit the Jama Masjid in Delhi, the largest mosque in India.
12. Take a boat ride on the Ganges in Varanasi.
13. Explore the Qutub Minar in Delhi, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the tallest brick minaret in the world.
14. Visit the Golden Temple in Amritsar, a beautiful Sikh temple with a golden dome.
15. Go on a shopping spree in the colorful bazaars of Jaipur
16. Visit the Fatehpur Sikri, a UNESCO World Heritage Site located in Agra. It was the capital of the Mughal Empire in the 16th century and is known for its beautiful palaces, temples, and gardens.
17. Go on a wildlife safari in Sariska National Park, located in the state of Rajasthan. The park is home to a variety of animals, including tigers, leopards, and deer.
18. Visit the Mehrangarh Fort in Jodhpur, a massive hilltop fort with beautiful views of the city and the surrounding desert.
19. Explore the Rashtrapati Bhavan in Delhi, the official residence of the President of India. The palace is a stunning example of British colonial architecture and is surrounded by beautiful gardens.
20. Visit the Gurdwara Bangla Sahib in Delhi, a Sikh temple known for its golden dome and beautiful marble carvings. The temple is an important place of worship and is also home to a langar, a community kitchen that serves free meals to anyone who visits.
These are just a few of the many things you can do on the Golden Triangle Tour. With its rich culture, history, and natural beauty, India is a country that has something for everyone.