1. Visit the Taj Mahal in Agra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
2. Take a rickshaw ride through the narrow streets of Old Delhi and explore the Chandni Chowk market.
3. Visit the Red Fort in Delhi, a UNESCO World Heritage Site that was the main residence of the Mughal emperors.
4. See the Hawa Mahal in Jaipur, also known as the “Palace of the Winds.”
5. Take a camel ride through the desert in Pushkar.
6. Visit the Amber Fort in Jaipur, a stunning hilltop fort with beautiful gardens and intricate marble carvings.
The Amber Fort is a stunning hilltop fort located in Jaipur. It was built in the 16th century and is known for its beautiful gardens and intricate marble carvings. The Amber Fort is a popular tourist attraction in Jaipur and offers panoramic views of the surrounding area.